Trainees on the School Direct Salaried route are employed by a school for the duration of the programme. School Direct salaried training courses are offered by Morris TSA in partnership with the Cambridge Teaching School Network (CTSN) SCITT. School Direct salaried courses will receive Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). You will spend Monday to Thursday working in your school and Fridays receiving training by our training provider, CTSN, at either Comberton Village College or in Bury St Edmunds.
Morris TSA provider code is 2KV and our salaried School Direct Courses can be found here and are:
Morris TSA (2KV) Salaried School Direct Courses
- Secondary Chemistry – 39SJ
Salaried School Direct route
To be eligible to apply for the salaried secondary school direct route you will need the following:
- A minimum of a 2.2 degree and at least 50% of your degree should be in the subject you wish to teach
- GSCE grade C / 4 in English and maths – and a science subject for primary trainees
- To have passed the QTS skills tests in English and Maths before starting the course (not before interview)
- At least three years’ work experience either before or after leaving university
Enquiries & Applications
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications have to be submitted via the UCAS website. Please find further details on the UCAS website under provider code 2KV.